Thank you for a thrilling season of Oakland A's baseball! Please find 2013 Postseason ticket refund information below.
2013 Ticket Refund Information
2013 A's Postseason Single Game Ticket & Refund Information
- There are no refunds or exchanges for any games that were played. ALDS Home Game 1, ALDS Home Game 2 and ALDS Home Game 3 were played.
- Please hold onto tickets securely, as they cannot be replaced/refunded if lost or stolen.
- Individual tickets purchased with a credit card will be automatically refunded on October 18 to the original credit card used for purchase only, no exceptions. You do not need to return tickets paid via credit card to receive the refund. PLEASE NOTE: It can take 5-7 business days depending on the speed of your bank to see the credit reflected in your account.
- Any tickets purchased through Tickets.com, over the phone or online, for games that go unplayed will have the face value of the ticket and the convenience fee refunded. All other fees are non-refundable.
- For tickets paid for via cash, you will need to physically return the tickets to the A's, refunds will be issued via Check only and may require 4-6 weeks to be processed. Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser, who must provide contact information at time of purchase.
- No refunds on cash orders will be honored without the return of the original tickets, tickets cannot be replaced/refunded if lost or stolen.
- To return tickets paid by cash by mail please send tickets via certified mail to:
- Oakland Athletics Ticket Refund Request
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
- Tickets for unplayed games can also be returned in person at the A's Tickets Services Office located at O.co Coliseum. The office is open Mon-Fri from 10am-4pm and can be reached at (510) 568-5600.
- The A's are not responsible for any tickets that are lost/stolen in the mail.
- Tickets for unplayed games purchased with cash must be returned to the A's by December 3, 2013 in order to receive a refund.