12/15/2013 5:34 P.M. ET
Top 10 Holiday Gifts for Reds Fans
By / MLB.com
CINCINNATI (Dec. 13, 2013) - Looking for the best holiday gifts for your favorite Reds fan? Check out the top 10 gift picks for the 2013 holiday season:
1. Reds Heads Kids Club Membership: The Reds Heads Kids Club is the official fan club for Reds fans ages 14 and younger. The new 2014 kit includes a Reds Heads backpack and jersey, a free Reds game ticket plus exclusive ballpark experiences such as player autograph sessions and members-only ticket offers to captain Joey Votto figurine games along with other Reds games. Membership is only $25. Purchase a Reds Heads Kids Club membership in time for the holidays at the Reds Front Office at GABP or call (513) 765-7314. More information is also available at reds.com/kidsclub.
2. Homer Pick-6 Ticket Plan: Guarantee the new Homer Bailey No-Hitter Dual Bobblehead when you buy this six-game ticket plan that includes the Sat., May 10th Reds vs. Rockies game (Homer bobblehead night) plus your choice of five additional regular season games, exclusions apply. Prices start at $72: reds.com/tickets.
3. Reds Rookies Baby Fan Club Membership: Reds Rookies, the official baby club of the Reds, is drafting members up to three years old. As a Reds Rookies member, babies receive an exclusive Reds baby baseball cap and Reds Rookie bib plus vouchers for a free Reds ticket including marching on the field in a pregame parade! Reds Rookies membership kits can be purchased for $14 at Great American Ball Park, online at reds.com/rookies and select Kroger stores.
4. Bark in the Park Tickets: Bring your dog with you to a game! The perfect gift for dog lovers, our popular "Bark in the Park" dates are expanding to four games in 2014 and include pregame parades around the field with your dog. Purchase packages at: reds.com/dogday.
5. Major League Clubhouse Tours: This exclusive two hour "VIP" ballpark tour features stops in the Reds and visitors clubhouses, dugouts and press box, plus the radio and TV broadcast booths. Tours are available on Saturday afternoons at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. only, through March 15: Adult tickets are $34 with discounts for seniors, children and military members: redsmuseum.org or (513) 765-7923.
6. Single Game Tickets: Single game tickets to all April home games make great stocking stuffers. Also available are packages for Mother's Day and Military Appreciation games: reds.com/tickets or (513) 381-REDS.
7. Reds Hall of Fame & Museum Membership: An annual membership to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum gives fans free museum admission, 2014 Reds tickets, 2014 Redsfest pass, batting cage passes, exclusive access to special events, collectible gifts and more: redsmuseum.org.
8. Reds Winter Gear: The Reds Team Shop by Majestic at Great American Ball Park is open year-round and has the best selection of Reds cold weather gear including jackets, hoodies and many different styles of fun knit hats. The Team Shop is open Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9. Reds Authentics: Game-used, one-of-a-kind, autographed and authenticated bats, balls and jerseys from the 2013 season make great holiday gifts. Items can be purchased at reds.com/authentics or by calling (513) 765-7097.
10. Family Catch: Families of all ages can play catch on the field at Great American Ball Park after the Reds vs. Toronto Blue Jays game on Sunday, June 22. The Family Catch package is $150 and includes two game tickets and two post-game field passes. This annual fundraiser for the Reds Community Fund is a perfect gift for any Reds fan: reds.com/catch.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.