05/10/2012 4:54 PM EST
Homestand Highlights - May 11-13, 2012 - Reds vs Nationals
Friday, May 11, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Washington Nationals, 7:10 p.m.
- Fireworks Friday: Postgame fireworks featuring a "Girls Night Out" soundtrack, presented by Furniture Fair. (Fireworks begin 15 minutes after game ends)
- Girls Night Out: Pregame activities in the Fan Zone include a chocolate dipping station, free massages by Massage Envy, free jewelry cleaning by Richter & Phillips and more. Presented by Biz & Oxydol.
- Reds Tote Bag: Free Reds tote bag to the first 10,000 ladies.
- Free Agent Friday: Start your weekend with happy hour drink specials, DJ Sab and more in the Fan Zone starting when gates open at 5:40 p.m. Free Agent Fridays are presented by The Banks Bar Association.
- Reds Tweet Up: Over 400 fans of the Reds on Twitter will be enjoying the game from the Mezzanine. Follow @Reds on Twitter and join the conversation at #RedsTweetUp.
- Flying Pig Night: Pregame ceremonies will honor the participants of the 14th Flying Pig Marathon. Female winner Rachel Bea of Kenwood will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
- Univ. of Cincinnati Night: Over 800 University of Cincinnati students, faculty, staff and alumni will be in attendance. Dr. Gregory Sojka, UC Clermont College Dean, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Saturday, May 12, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Washington Nationals, 7:10 p.m.
- Votto Bobblehead: Bobblehead commemorating Joey Votto's first Rawlings Gold Glove Award free to the first 25,000 fans, presented by The Ohio Lottery.
- Jay Bruce at Kroger Newport: Jay Bruce will sign autographs from Noon to 1 p.m. for the first 300 fans in line at the Kroger Marketplace in Newport, Ky. (Autographs only, no photos.)
Sunday, May 13, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Washington Nationals, 1:10 p.m.
- Jay Bruce Cereal Bowl: Jay Bruce cereal bowl and spoon set free to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger, presented by New York Life.
- Meijer Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark. One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
- Happy Mothers Day: First 200 moms plus one guest can participate in a special pregame Mother's Day parade. Fans interested in participating should arrive early and check in at the Fan Zone.
- First pitch: Shirley Larkin, mother of Barry Larkin, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
- MLB Breast Cancer Awareness Day: Tina Amrhein from Brookville, Indiana, will be the Honorary Captain of the game. Tina is the Reds winner of MLB's 2012 Honorary Bat Girl Contest, a campaign to recognize fans who have been affected by breast cancer and demonstrated a commitment to fighting the disease. Tina and her family are guests of the Reds at today's game.
- Bruce's Battalion: Jay Bruce is carrying on the tradition of honoring local military families with the Bruce's Battalion ticket program. At each Sunday home game Jay sponsors a group in the Sun Deck and each guest gets a ticket to the game, a custom camouflage Reds cap and concessions vouchers. Families interested in participating can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Mascot Race: Reds mascots Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red, Mr. Red and Gapper will participate in a live mascot race during the middle of the fifth inning.
- George Foster Bobblehead at the Reds HOF: The 2012 Big Red Machine bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in May with the release of the George Foster bobblehead...free with full-price paid admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in May while supplies last.
- Reds Camps: Sign up now for the official Reds baseball and softball summer camps, presented by Safeco Insurance. Locations include Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville and Columbus. Each camp features 30 hours of instruction and campers are given a full Reds uniform, trip to GABP and four Reds tickets. More info at reds.com/camps.
- Kroger Meal Deal: $8 Kroger Meal Deal: Hot dog, 16 oz. Coke product, bag of chips and Diamond Foods Kettle Chips.
- Mr. Red's Smokehouse: The featured menu items at Mr. Red's Smokehouse this homestand is a Presidential Burger.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.