Reds Press Release
Homestand Highlights • Sept. 3-12
• Reds vs. Phillies, Astros & Pirates
Monday, Sept. 3, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 1:10 p.m.
• Labor Day Ticket Sale: With this special offer, fans can buy lower level Field Box seats for just $20 or View Level seats for $10 to see the Reds take on the Phillies or Pirates. That’s a savings of up to 40%: www.reds.com/tickets. (sale ends Monday at Midnight)
Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 7:10 p.m.
• MLB.com’s Bucks on the Pond: The new MLB.com trivia show “Bucks on the Pond” will be taping in the Fan Zone when gates open at 5:40 p.m. Fans can interact with MLB.com’s studio to win money and prizes by correctly answering general knowledge and baseball trivia.
Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 12:35 p.m.
• Business Day Ticket Offer: Come down to Great American Ball Park for the Business Day Special. For only $15 fans get a game ticket and $10 in concession credits: www.reds.com/skipwork.
Friday, Sept. 7, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Houston Astros, 7:10 p.m.
• 4 for $48 Ticket Offer: For any of the three games during the Astros weekend series buy four View Level tickets for just $48 and receive four free Reds caps: www.reds.com/4for48.
• Hispanic Heritage Night: Celebra Noche de Herencia Hispana con nosotros el viernes 6 de septiembre! Tonight we’re celebrating Hispanic Heritage and the contributions of Hispanic and Latino players to the game of baseball. Activities and events include pregame Q&A with Hispanic Reds players in the Fan Zone, pregame parade featuring flags and dancers representing Central and South American countries, Chiquita CEO Fernando Aguirre as a guest PA announcer (en Español) and authentic food around the ballpark.
• Free Agent Friday: Join fellow Reds fans and Cincinnati singles to kick off the weekend with Free Agent Fridays presented by the Banks Bar Association, including Holy Grail Tavern & Grille, Johnny Rocket’s, the Moerlein Lager House and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill! Head to the Fan Zone to enjoy singles mixers, drink specials, the FOX Sports Ohio Girls and music from DJ Sab and Azucar Tumbao.
Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Houston Astros, 7:10 p.m.
• Team Photo Giveaway: Free team photo of the 2012 Cincinnati Reds to the first 20,000 fans.
Sunday, Sept. 9, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Houston Astros, 1:10 p.m.
• Meijer Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Mascot T-ball Game: The 10th annual Mascot T-ball game will take place on the field from Noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be at the ballpark meeting with fans and promoting their new animated series premiering Sept. 29 on Nickelodeon.
• Live Mascot Race: Reds mascots Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red, Mr. Red and Gapper will participate in a live mascot race during the middle of the fifth inning and will be joined by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
• Reds Birthday Babies “First Game”: Hundreds of newborn babies will be at their first Reds game today for the second Reds Birthday Babies game of the season, presented by TriHealth, Pampers and Kroger.
Monday, Sept. 10, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Bark in the Park: Over 600 dogs and their owners will be at the ballpark for the second sold-out Bark in the Park of the 2012 season, presented by Iams and Kroger. A special seating area is reserved for dog owners and their pets while the Fan Zone will turn into the “Dog Zone” with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Patriot Day: Tonight’s pregame ceremonies will feature members of local police and fire departments to honor the 11th anniversary of September 11, 2001.
• Army Parachute Team: Members of the 101st Airborne Division Parachute Demonstration Team “Screaming Eagles” will jump over the ballpark and land on the field during pregame ceremonies.
Wednesday, Sept. 12, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Dragonfly Foundation: Pregame ceremonies will honor The Dragonfly Foundation and Mary Kay for partnering to give back to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Discount tickets available at: www.reds.com/mkdragonfly.
• Joe Morgan Bobblehead at the HOF: The 2012 Big Red Machine bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, concludes in September with the Joe Morgan bobblehead. The bobbleheads are free with full-price paid admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in September while supplies last.