Social Media Night
Come out to Miller Park on Tuesday, May 28 as your Brewers take on the Minnesota Twins for "Social Media in the Media" Night!
For just $59, you'll get a ticket to the ATI Club which includes a buffet and two drinks per person. You'll also take part in a special pregame panel discussion about how social media has changed the news cycle and reporting, with a special appearance by a Brewers player.
Thank you for your interest in "Social Media in the Media" Night. Due to popular demand, the tickets for this event are sold out. Please stay tuned to brewers.com for details on future events.
- This $59 package includes:
- • ATI Club ticket to the Brewers vs. Twins game at 7:10pm on Tuesday, May 28
- • Buffet dinner and two drinks per person in the ATI Club
- • Pregame panel discussion with local media representatives
- • A visit from a Brewers player
- • Opportunity to win a variety of prizes
- • Opportunity to mix and mingle with panelists during the game
- Event Timeline:
- 5:30 p.m. Miller Park Gates Open
- 5:30 p.m. Meet in the ATI Club at Miller Park, where you will be escorted to the Media Interview Room.
- 5:45-6:30 p.m. Social Media in the Media Panel Discussion w/ visit from Brewers player
- 7:10 p.m. Brewers vs. Twins Game
Confirmed Social Media Panelists:
Jon started in radio in high school at a station that broadcast as far as the school's hall and his career has taken him through upstate New York, his hometown, Chicago and Milwaukee, where he is the News Director at WTMJ Radio. Jon is responsible for the station's on-air news product as well as the news portion of 620WTMJ.com.
Haudricourt has been on the Brewers beat for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (and Milwaukee Sentinel) since 1985. One of the most experienced baseball writers in the nation, Haudricourt has embraced the use of Twitter in his reporting. His inside knowledge and reporting skills have earned the trust of over 25,000 Twitter followers and he interacts with fans by answering questions they have about the Brewers. *Please note: Due to personal reasons, Tom will no longer be able to join us in person for the panel; however, we are working on a solution to bring him in via conference.
Minnaert joined the FS Wisconsin team last year and serves as a sideline reporter for Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers broadcasts. She has worked with the network to weave social media in to team broadcasts making each and every game interactive for the viewer. Minnaert is a native of Madison, Wisconsin and a graduate of Marquette University.
Vitrano is a Milwaukee news veteran, having worked at WTMJ-TV since 2000 where he anchors "Live at Daybreak" alongside co-anchor Susan Kim. The two have used social media to report news, interact with viewers and help Milwaukee get their day off to the right start. Vitrano is from Milwaukee and graduated from Wauwatosa East High School and St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin.