2014 Season Tickets
Season Ticket Renewals
JOIN US FOR 2014
The Cincinnati Reds understand that it is important for your Season Ticket investment to include flexible payment options. To enjoy the ease and convenience of renewing your Season Ticket plan without needing to return any paperwork in the mail, please log on to reds.com/myreds and click the Season Ticket Renewals link. If you have any questions, please call us at (513) 765-7500 (prompt 3).
Just follow these simple steps below. If you have any questions, please call Season Sales at (513)765-7500 or Premium Sales at 513-765-7210.
- 1. REVIEW THE INFORMATION
- Review your invoice and check out the 2014 Renewal benefits.
- 2. LOG INTO YOUR MY REDS ACCOUNT
- Click on the Season Ticket Renewals Link and follow the instructions.
- 3. RENEW YOUR SEATS
- Review your "To Do" list and pay your invoice.
PAY IN FULL
Make a single payment by cash, check or credit card. That's it!
Choose this option to guarantee the early renewal price.
- Deadline: January 24, 2014 – 100%
Signing up for autopay will allow you to secure your seats for 2014 at the early renewal price and split your balance into three budget-friendly payments beginning with your deposit in January and ending in April. Our system will automatically charge your credit card or checking account each month, meaning no more invoices to worry about!
- Deadline #1: Jan. 24, 2014 – 34%
- Payment #2: Mar. 15, 2014 – 33%
- Payment #3: Apr. 15, 2014 – 33%
CUSTOMIZED INSTALLMENT PLAN
Pay your deposit now and then pay your remaining balance by cash, check or credit card on your own schedule before Jan 24, 2014.
- Deadline #1: Due Now
- Payment #2: Jan. 24, 2014 - remaining balance
* Signing up for autopay using your checking account must be done online.
** Please note that all money from unplayed Postseason games will be automatically credited towards your 2014 Season Tickets. Please check your MyReds account after the Reds final playoff game to see your new balance. If you have any questions on your Postseason credits and how they will affect your payment please feel free to give us a call at (513) 765-7500 (prompt 3).