1. No Purchase Necessary. The "Budweiser Cincinnati Reds Tickets Giveaway" ("Promotion") is open to residents of Ohio who are 21 years of age or older. Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time ("CDT") on April 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on July 28, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). Void where prohibited.
2. How to Participate: To participate in the Promotion, you must first obtain a Code. During the Promotion Period, look inside select 18-pack or 24-pack cans of Budweiser for a promotional code ("Code"). If your 18-pack or 24-pack cans of Budweiser contains a Code, you may be a winner of a prize (subject to verification). If your 18-pack or 24-pack cans of Budweiser does not contain a Code, you are not a winner of a prize. Only official Codes from the "Budweiser Cincinnati Reds Tickets Giveaway" are eligible. All other Codes are invalid and void.
To request a Code without making a purchase and a copy of the Official Rules, hand print your first and last name, complete mailing address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" index card or piece of paper and place your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Budweiser Cincinnati Reds Tickets Giveaway Code Request, 2130A Marconi Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110-3108. Your code will be mailed to you. Code requests will be honored while supplies last. Limit one (1) free request per envelope per person. Limit one (1) free Code request per person per day. Requests must be received by July 13, 2013. Anheuser-Busch, LLC ("Sponsor"), the MLB Entities (as defined below) and its agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, unintelligible or undelivered mail or Codes requests or Codes.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC ("Sponsor"), the MLB Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Codes, email or other correspondence, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Offer or Website, or act in violation of these Offer Terms and Conditions, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website's terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or MLBAM (as defined below), as applicable, will be ineligible for the Offer. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Offer, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of submitting Codes will void all such Codes, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Offer. In the event of a dispute regarding Codes redeemed from multiple users having the same email, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to register will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Offer Terms and Conditions. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and/or MLBAM, as applicable, and will not be returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR, MLBAM AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. All Codes are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Promotion materials contain or are the result of a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other error(s), or do not contain proper security devices (an "irregular Code"). Any attempt by an entrant to (a) Play the Promotion using irregular Codes, (b) generate fraudulent Codes and/or (c) use multiple names, email addresses, phone numbers and/or any other fraudulent mechanisms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor the right to disqualify entrant in its reasonable discretion. Sole liability for an irregular Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected Code, while supplies last. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a programming, production, seeding, technical or any other reason(s) cause more than stated number of prizes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes (previously not awarded) by random drawing from among all legitimate eligible prize claimants.
6. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, the MLB Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
7. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
8. Prizes (400): Winner will receive two (2) Budweiser® Bowtie tickets for the Winner and one (1) guest to attend one (1) 2013 Cincinnati Reds regular season home game. Exact game dates to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor's sole discretion, at a later date. Game dates and seating assignments are subject to availability and change at Sponsor's sole discretion. Transportation, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $80.00. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes: $32,000.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the Cincinnati Reds, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as prizes may govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the Prize. The applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket(s).
9. By accepting a prize, winners agree to release and hold Sponsor and the MLB Entities harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Promotion, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Promotion.
10. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3" x 5" card and mail to: Budweiser Cincinnati Reds Tickets Giveaway Winners List, 2130A Marconi Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110, for receipt by September 28, 2013.
© 2013 Anheuser-Busch, Budweiser® Beer, St. Louis, MO
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved. This Promotion is not produced, sponsored or executed by any MLB Entity.
The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM"), the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, employees, directors, officers and agents of the foregoing entities.