2008 BOSTON SERIES TICKET OPPORTUNITY
1. Registration provides entrants with the opportunity to purchase six (6) tickets to the Cincinnati Reds vs. Boston Red Sox baseball games to be held on June 13, 14 and 15, 2008 ("Boston Series Tickets"). Submission of an entry does not guarantee entrants Boston Series Tickets
. Winners will be randomly selected (each, a "Winner") and given the opportunity to purchase Boston Series Tickets. Odds of being selected are based on the number of eligible entries received between May 27, 2008 at 9:00 A.M. EST and May 29, 2008 at 12:00 P.M. EST (the "Registration"). All expenses and costs associated with the opportunity are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each Winner, including, but not limited to, tickets and travel costs to and from the game, are solely the Winner's responsibility. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and other fees associated with the purchase of Boston Series Tickets. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer the opportunity to purchase Boston Series Tickets.
2. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder, who is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. In order to be eligible for this opportunity, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Limit one entry per person. In the case of multiple entries for the same individual, only the first entry received will be considered.
Only entries submitted to the Cincinnati Reds during the Registration will be entered in the random drawing. Please be sure to provide an accurate e-mail address. The Reds are not responsible for any e-mail notifications that are bounced back or misdirected.
3. The Cincinnati Reds are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Cincinnati Reds on account of technical problems or traffic congestions on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Registration. The Cincinnati Reds assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of, entries.
4. If for any reason the Registration and selection of Winners are not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of the Cincinnati Reds that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Registration, the Cincinnati Reds reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Registration or the selection of Winners. In the event the Registration is cancelled, the Cincinnati Reds, in its sole discretion, may conduct a random drawing to award the opportunity to purchase Boston Series Tickets from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date and time the Registration was terminated.
5. By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Cincinnati Reds, its affiliates, and their employees, officers, directors, members and agents from any and all liability, claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in the Registration and any Registration-related activities and the acceptance, use and misuse or possession of Boston Series Tickets purchased as a result of the Registration. Entrants also agree to be bound by these official rules and that the decisions of the Cincinnati Reds are final on all matters relating to the Registration and the selection of Winners.
6. Selection and subsequent purchase of Boston Series Tickets offered constitutes permission to use the winner's name, biographical information, hometown and state, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. By participating in the Registration, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Cincinnati Reds, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Registration. All Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and selection and subsequent purchase of Boston Series Tickets is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
8. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Registration and selection of Winners is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Cincinnati Reds reserves the right to seek damages and costs (including without limitation attorneys' fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Cincinnati Reds' failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Selection results and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Cincinnati Reds, 100 Main Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Requests must be received on or before June 30, 2008. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
11. Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Registration and selection of Winners, or any opportunity to purchase Boston Series Tickets awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Hamilton County, Ohio; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with Registration, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Cincinnati Reds in connection with the Registration and selection of Winners, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.