The Hall of Fame and Museum will open its doors early at 8 a.m. on Saturday, August 9.
The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum is a 16,000 sq. ft. facility with exhibit galleries located on two floors. Please allow at least 45-60 minutes for your self-guided tour.
Please note: On Thursday, Feb. 6, the Hall of Fame will not open until 1 p.m.
Special Note: The Reds Hall of Fame and Museum will be closed on Sunday, March 31.
To celebrate Joe Morgan Statue Dedication Day, the Reds Hall of Fame will open to the public at 8AM on Saturday, September 7.
Special Note: The Reds Hall of Fame will be closed and no ballpark tours will be available on Sunday, April 20.
In-Season Hours of Operation
Beginning April 1
- Day Games
- 10:00 a.m. two hours after the game for all afternoon games
- Night Games
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. for all evening games
- Sunday - Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
October 2 - March 31
Please note: The Museum will be closed to the public on Friday, Feb. 10 from 2-4 p.m.
- Tuesday - Sunday
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on Mondays
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 20
- The Reds Hall of Fame and Museum will be open from 10:00AM 5:00PM.
- Adult Pass
- Senior Pass (60 and older)
- Student Pass
- Active Military and Veterans
- $6 (with valid military ID)
- Children 4 and Younger
- A minimum of 15 guests is required to qualify for the group rate. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Group Adult Pass
- Student/Senior Pass
Tickets for the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum can be purchased online. For groups of 15 or more, or other questions, call (513) 765-7923 for more information.