Skip to main content
Below is an advertisement.
Dear Cincinnati Reds Fans,
We are proud to be the new owners of America's first professional baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds.
We're long-time baseball fans who have grown up with the Reds and have fond memories of going to the
ballpark. In our lifetime, we faithfully cheered on the Reds through three World Series championships, six
National League championships and eight division titles.
We know this team truly belongs to you, and we understand what the Reds mean to our city and our region.
We know what a winning team can do for a city's pride. We also understand the unique legacy the Reds hold
in baseball history and the potential to reignite an American love affair with the nation's first professional
It is with a sense of both responsibility and respect that we pledge to Reds fans:
Bringing championship baseball to Cincinnati is the ultimate goal. Like you we believe in the power, potential
and magic of the Cincinnati Reds. We will work tirelessly to bring a winner home to you.
- We will bring championship baseball to Cincinnati. The Reds have a long tradition of success.
Only three cities have won more World Series than Cincinnati. We will work hard to be a championship
- We will build one of the most respected organizations in baseball. As partners in other successful
baseball organizations we know how it's done. We will build a winning management team by putting the
right people in the right positions with the right resources to win. We will foster a winning attitude and
- We will have a greater community presence. We will continue to improve the lives of area children
by building on already successful Reds Community Fund programs like the Rookie Success League.
Whether it's providing a way for inner-city children to play baseball or generating funds for charity, we'll
take this outreach to a new level.
- We will rekindle the Reds Nation spirit. We'll share our story and our strategy, communicating
directly with fans everywhere who want to know what is going on. When you visit the ballpark, we'll
periodically be asking for your feedback so we can continuously improve the experience. Our goal is
that you feel a part of the Reds Nation whether you're at the game, listening on the radio or living in
another major league city.
- We will not rest until you are happy. The Reds are, after all, your team. You buy the tickets. You watch the games. You support us financially and emotionally. Without you, the Reds cannot be great. We know you won't be happy until the team wins. We won't be happy, either.
We thank you for this opportunity and hope to earn your support.
|Robert H. Castellini
Chief Executive Officer
|W. Joseph Williams, Jr.
Chairman of the Board
Vice-Chairman of the Board