Bases Loaded Seats
STARTING as low as $30 per ticket
This "all-inclusive" option comes with a ticket to the game and access to a food and beverage package! Enjoy your favorite ballpark foods and soft drinks! Bases Loaded Plan only available in View 401-407 and 501-507. TIER 1 GAMES - $30 per PERSON. WEEKEND/PROMO GAMES - $35 per PERSON. TIER 2 GAMES - $35 per PERSON.
Food & Beverage limited menu may include: Hot dogs, Nachos, Peanuts, Popcorn, Dessert cup, Soft Drinks. Guests wishing to purchase alcoholic beverages and other a la carte items will be able to do so at nearby food stands and stand-alone carts.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage service affiliated with the program will only be offered at BASES LOADED concession stand near section 404 on the View level of Angel Stadium.
- Ticket stub must be surrendered at the Bases Loaded check-in station at the landing of the ramp near section 404 and one wristband will be issued per valid ticket to gain access to restricted service concession windows.
- Ticket stub is valid only for date printed on the ticket.
- Wristband must be attached to user's wrist at all times when accessing food and beverage service area. Non adhered wristband will invalidate your access.
- Guests will be allowed to order a maximum of 3 items dispensed per concession stand visit but not limited to visits within the allotted time.
- Food and beverage service will only be available between the times of stadium gates open until the end of the 6th inning.